A Plan Built on Love, Based on Your Values
Let’s put first things first.
- Many people start their financial planning by setting goals (buy a home, vacation, etc.), but we feel that your decisions should start with “why” you are doing this planning. In a majority of the cases, this “why” is rooted in love. This is where we start!
- We then discuss your values, in other words, what MORE important to you in life than your money.
- NOW, we may continue with our collaboration on your plan, where we encourage you to critically think through your immediate and long-term financial needs, matching them to you who you love, your personal values, and aspirations.
Every plan is different. Together, we will design a unique financial plan that reflects your most essential life goals, so that ultimately, your money outlives you and not the other way around.
Our ultimate vision for clients: To develop and maintain an inter-generational plan which puts them into a position to:
- Not run out of money during their lifetime
- Have proper long term care planning
- Ensure heirs do not have to sell assets to pay estate tax
- Fund children and grandchildren’s education
Your relationship with Eaton Financial Group does not end when you become a client, it is only beginning. We treat each and every client as a valued member of our practice, providing the same high level of access to us, and attention to your needs.